Specifications / Vessel Info
- Length: 56.6 Meters / 182' 5"
- Beam: 8.8 Meters / 28' 10"
- Draft: 3.4 Meters / 11' 2"
- Built: 2004
- Year refit: 2018
- Builder: Elsflether Werft AG
- Interior Designer: Luiz de Basto Designs
- Number of cabins:7
- Number of guests (sleeping): 12
- Number of guests (cruising): 25
- Max number of guests for Quayside Events: 25
- Cabin Configuration: 4 Double, 3 Convertible
- Master cabin on the main deck: Yes
- Number of crew: 13
- Number of beds: 10
- Bed Configuration: 3 Pullman, 1 King, 3 Queen, 6 Single, 3 Convertible
- Commercial/MCA/ISM Status: Compliant
- Flag: Maltese
- Classification: Lloyds
- Hull construction: Steel
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Stabilizers underway: Yes
- Gym/Excercise equipment: Yes
- Wifi: Yes
- Deck Jacuzzi: Yes
- Captain's Name: Marios Pelekis
- Captain's Nationality: Greek
- Supports MYBA guidelines on tipping: Yes
- Port of Registry: Valletta
Engines & Generators:
- 2 x MTU 12 V 652 (2 x 1130 KWW)
- Generators: 3x Caterpillar 3306 TA (3 x 172 KW), 1 x Caterpillar 3056 T (1 x 110 KW)
- Fuel consumption: 500lt/day
- Gross tons: 655
- Cruising speed: 11 knots
- Max Speed: 13.5 knots
M/Y Insignia features 7 spacious cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms and comfortable beds, capable of hosting a total of 14 guests ensuring pleasure and supreme privacy throughout your cruise.
- Insignia's gem is its owner's cabin
- Stylish and luxurious the 28m2 cabin provides comfort and relaxation. It features a king-sized bed, a study desk, a 12m2 his & her bathroom as well as a steam bath and a walk-in dressing room.
- This cabin is located at the lower deck of Insignia to ensure ultimate privacy for its guests, away from the noise of the common areas of the vessel. Its large size and the 5m2 of an en-suite bathroom, which even features a 2 person Jacuzzi tub, makes it the second most spacious cabin on board.
Two Queen Cabins
These two cabins are located at the lower deck, portside, and starboard, mirroring each other.
With an area of 10m2, each one is designed to accommodate two guests in a queen-size bed ensuring comfort. They are also both equipped with a beautiful en-suite bathroom featuring a spacious shower cabin.
Two Twin Cabins (convertible)
9.5m2 in size, just like the queen cabins, these cabins are also located at the lower deck, each one featuring 2 comfortable single beds, with the option of joining them into a queen-size double according to guest preference, suitable for couples of children.
Their en-suite bathrooms are also 3m2.
Extra Twin Cabin (convertible)
This 3rd cabin is the only cabin located at the bridge deck just aft of the bridge and opposite to the Captain's cabin providing superb feeling and easy access outdoors for one to enjoy the decks.
Its size is also 9.5m2 with an en-suite 3m2 bathroom including a shower cabin.
- Upper Deck: Bridge cabin: length 2m / width 0.92m / convertible: length 2m / width 2m
- Main Deck: Owner / Master Cabin bed length: 2m / width 1.86m
- Lower Deck: VIP cabin bed length: 2m / width: 1.5m
- Lower Deck: Port queen bed length: 2m / width: 1.5m
- Lower Deck: Starboard Queen bed length: 2m / width: 1.5m
- Lower Deck: Starboard twin bed length: 2m / width: 0.92m / convertible: length 2m / width 2m
- Lower Deck: Port twin bed length: 2m / width: 0.92m / convertible: length 2m / 2m
Audio Visual Equipment and deck facilities:
50" Philips Plasma TV on Sky Lounge, 42" Philips Plasma on master cabin, LCD Philips in all other cabins.
All cabins with JVC DVD/CD player and stereo system, home cinema with surround sound stereo system in sky lounge.
Jacuzzi and gym equipment in sundeck.
- 2 x 18.5' Novurania 140hp, 13.9' SOLAS
- 2 x Sea Doo 130hp GTS 2012 model
- 1 x Sea Doo 90hp Spark 3UP 2016 model
- Water Skis
- Snorkeling equipment
* Extra toys available upon request